Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 30, 2013

RIP LITTLE MAN TATE - KILLED AT 8 MO OLD! :((



 TATE - ID#A419222

I am a neutered male, tan and white American Staffordshire Terrier.
I am about 8 months old.

I have been at the shelter since Apr 15, 2013. City of Sacramento Animal Care Services 2127 Front St. Sacramento, CA 95818 PHONE (916) 808-7387

PetHarborPet

 **URGENT**Tate A419222's FaceBook **URGENT**

Foster care provider cannot keep much longer, need help getting him out ASAP

Hi I'm Tate. I enjoy just about everything but mostly I like people a lot--especially kids. I have a lot of energy and love to go on walks or even better, runs but can go from 60 to 0 if its inside time. I play fetch but have my own rules that are still being perfected. You probably won't understand but I'll show you if you want. I have some experience with cats and it has overall gone pretty well. I sort of think we're friends but every now and then, I can't resist my urge to chase. After all, I was wild just a few months ago. You'd hardly know it as much as I crave attention from my people but I still have some unresolved issues with dogs I don't know so could use help from someone who can convince me that they're okay. Overall I will grow up to be a pretty great dog and am looking for an equally great home!

Any questions should be directed to Lori Rhoades (lrhoades@cityofsacramento.org) & Sam Burgin (sburgin@cityofsacramento.org).

Please CC Meghan Ramczyk (mramczyk@sspca.org)

No comments:

Sacramento County, CA

Contra Costa County Animal Services

Baldwin Park shelter, CA

DOWNEY SHELTER, CA

Lancaster high kill shelter, CA

San Bernardino County DEVORE

FOLLOW