Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Horatio's Heavenly Skies

Photobucket

It is with a very sad & heavy heart to inform you that our dear, dear boy, Horatio, is now in bully heaven.

July 4, 2008 - July 31, 2008

Photobucket

He will be missed greatly by Mommy Ena and her family. He fought very hard, for himself & for his mama, to stay in his only recently wonderful world. Physically his heart could no longer go on. She would like to thank all of his wonderful friends and supporters that have helped make the last month of his life, despite being so ill, the best month of his life.

doGspeed to you Horatio, we love you, you sweet, sweet courageous 4th of July bully boy. Your spirit will live on in the many lives who you have touched. We miss you. Your mommy will never forget her gentle brindle pit bullyboy, or his big brown eyes that told her that he loved her or his broken tail that would wag everytime he saw her.




If you would like to send condolences or a contribution to Horatio's emergency medical treatment last night, please e-mail askannab@gmail.com for Ena's home address. Thank you & bless you. You've shown Horatio that the people can be kind & loving.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My beautiful, sweet, gentle, loving bullyboy, Horatio; this is Mommy; I am missing you so much but I am happy you are in Heaven having fun with 102, Bella, Mellow, Moony, Cookie, Sissy, Babette, Toro, Osita, Thumper, Flopsy Mopsy, Paquito, Mookie, Nino and Brandy along side Jesus, Saint Francis and my papi Pablo. I want to thank you, my baby boy for coming into my life and letting me take care of you and love you. Even though I wished we could have more time, I have cherished every second we spent together. I love you beautiful, loving; gentle bullyboy and I look forward to us being together again in God's Paradise, where you can have all the Dulce de Leche you want; also get and give kisses to pretty Loli bully. Kisses and hugs Mommy Ena

Anonymous said...

My room feels empty, your bed is empty, your brothers and sisters wont lay on it because they know it was for you only.
I can still hear you walking to me, and barking at Zorro or crying for Loli. I can almost feel your presenceas if you are still here.
I want to kiss your head and nose while I hold you in my arms.
My sweet bully boy, I miss you so much!
It helps me to know that you are free of pain and no more mange or tummy aches or being tired, my sweet bully boy.
Run, play, chase baby boy!
I promice I wont always be so sad , I love you my big paws beautiful boy.

Boris said...

Hearts die, hearts break, but SPIRITS live on forever!

With our deepest sympathy Ms. Ena,

My story and presence in my forever home come from a broken heart and a spirit that will never die. My Uncle Buck passed away after a short almost 7years, with bone cancer the final 6 mos.
http://www.badrap.org/rescue/img2/buck.jpg

So, I'm a happy-ending product arising from the grief of that loss.
http://www.badrap.org/rescue/endings.cfm

My life means so much more and dedication of my people much more vigilant in memory. Yes they appreciate every moment of Buck, as they had with Ol' Jake. Yet, I can tell you from experience that hearts break to let there be even more room for the next addition.

So, the best place for crying over a Bully Dog is to let those tears fall upon the face of another. You might not be ready yet, but somewhere there is a reincarnation of that special Horatio spirit waiting until you are.

In the mean time, I wish you could just squeeze me with your grieving hugs to get out all the pain and suffering so you can heal like you helpd Horatio "from the inside". And true to our bully nature, I wouldn't let out a whimper and just lick your face.

For some uplift, search the WEB for our favorite family song to help you remember: "When Love Takes You In" By Chapman. It talks about adoption. Horatio has been adopted by you and now is home together with one like you whose Love will never dissapear.

Our prayers upon your loss,
Boris e Famiglia

Sacramento County, CA

Contra Costa County Animal Services

Baldwin Park shelter, CA

DOWNEY SHELTER, CA

Lancaster high kill shelter, CA

San Bernardino County DEVORE

FOLLOW