Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'm so Luv-a-Bull!

Photobucket

I always thought I was luvabull, but now I know I am. I have a mommy, a sister who babysits me, a new bed, TOYS... omg TOYS... I love my toys. I think this one is supposed to be a football... or a pig.. it's a piggie football! :D

Photobucket

and I got a funny lookin' frog. It goes "rib-it." Frogs are funny. And a pretty blue collar. I think I look pretty cute in it.

Photobucket

I am making friends with my canine siblings and Peaches the Cat, too. Well, almost all of my siblings. Momma's spoiled little Basenji Zorro- Babaloo - is bit jealous of me and he ignores me. He does funny things to get Momma's attention. One night Momma gave me a bath like she always does and then fell asleep by me. She woke up in the middle of the night to go to her own bed and couldn't find any of her pillows. All 8 were missing. She found them outside in the mud. (Babaloo did that!)

My favorite things to do now are to watch my canine siblings play outside
Photobucket

Someday, I'm gonna be well enough to go romp around with them outside. I want to play really bad. But the doctors say I have to rest. I still have 102-104 temperatures, whatever that means. It makes me shiver & shake. Oh well, it's a good thing I like sleeping, too.

Sometimes I curl up on my Momma's chair!

Photobucket

Photobucket

My eye looks a little bad in that picture, but the doctor said he thinks it will be fine in a week. YAY! I eat and eat and eat yummy food two times a day but I can't gain any weight. The doctor says it will take time.

Ok, I'm tired now.

Photobucket
Over and Out! Love, Mr. H

1 comment:

2beemo said...

how are you doing, my bully buddy?

Sacramento County, CA

Contra Costa County Animal Services

Baldwin Park shelter, CA

DOWNEY SHELTER, CA

Lancaster high kill shelter, CA

San Bernardino County DEVORE

FOLLOW